The Growing Recovery project enables members of the Watershed Landcare community to receive up to 120 native tube stock and guards for free.
- Open to current supporting members of Watershed Landcare, and;
- You are required to be a rural landholder (not available for in-town blocks)
- Your property has recently been directly affected by bushfire
- This opportunity is open to the first 80 landholders only
- Not sure what to plant? Check out our Revegetation guide for detailed information on what plants to plant and where
- To view the list of species we usually grow, here’s our Species guide
- Plants will be available for collection in Autumn 2022 (April)
- When planning a revegetation project, it’s best to include a shrub to tree ratio of 3:1, make sure to plan for species adult size and plant large trees no closer than 10m apart.
If you need help with planning or have special requests for specific species we’d be happy to chat please get in touch.