November 13, 2017 09:00:00 - 12:30:00
48 Market Street Mudgee
0412 011 064
morning tea provided
The Federal Government has announced the next funding program for Landcare: the National Landcare Program.
Central Tablelands Local Land Services is working with Watershed Landcare to develop a regional bid for our region and we are keen to hear from you. This funding program will be in place for the next 5 years and is a great opportunity for us to shape the plan.
To help scope and develop the priorities that are important to us within our region, we need your ideas and issues that are challenging you.
Please join us on Monday 13 November from 9am-12:30pm to workshop your ideas with LLS staff. Staff members from the sustainable ag, NRM and biosecurity teams will be at the session.
The morning aims to provide information about
- The current smart farms and NLP opportunities – what they are and aren’t
- Discuss priority issues – both current and emerging in each area
- Challenges being faced and what are the grant opportunities
- Explore opportunities to address issues raised including identifying what solutions may look like and who could be involved
- Road test project ideas from participants.
If you know of someone else who may like to attend the session, please pass on the invitation to them.
More information about the National Landcare Program 2 can be found here:
Date: Monday 13 November 2017
Time: 9am sharp concluding at 12:30pm with lunch
Where: CWA Rooms, 48 Market Street Mudgee
RSVP: by Thurs 9 Nov for catering to Claudia 0412 011 064 | firstname.lastname@example.org