October 31, 2019 18:30:00 - 20:30:00
Australian Rural Education Centre (AREC)
267 Ulan Rd, Bombira NSW 2850
The Mudgee Microscope Group would like to invite all interested to join them for an evening exploring frogs with our guest speaker David Coote, Senior Threatened Species Officer with the Biodiversity and Conservation Division.
David’s presentation will cover:
- The range of frog species from the Mudgee Area
- Some interesting facts about frogs in general
- Status of frogs worldwide and in Australia/NSW (big problems for frogs!)
- Case study, Booroolong Frog (habitat, threats, what’s being done)
- What we all can do for frogs in general
When: Thursday, 31 October
Time: 6:30-8:30pm (aprox.)
Where: Straw Bale Shed, AREC
Cost: $10 with dinner provided (BYO drinks)
All welcome but children must be accompanied by an adult.