Topics covered so far include:
• Grazing Charts, a grazing management tool that gives farmers the best prediction, and earliest warning, of an oncoming drought
• Comparing before/during/after grazing in some cells plus looks at some set-stocked paddocks
• Managing changing feed quality heading into a dry autumn
• Livestock marketing with KLR Marketing
• Discussing different approaches to pasture establishment and management
This is a great opportunity to initiate and contribute to an interesting forum of proactive and progressive ‘grass growers’.
Annual cost to join is $100 per business which will used to assist the Grazing Group through coordination of meetings and engaging guest speakers.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, contact Watershed Landcare Co-ordinator, Claudia Wythes, on 0412 011 064 or email: email@example.com